Friday, August 18, 2006



Hi. Just checking in. It's been a while so I thought I would give you a little up date. I'm doing great in my foster home. I really like it here, but I prefer to get settled into my fur-ever family. Don't get me wrong, I'm having a blast playing with my foster siblings, as you can see from the pictures. I love playing with other dogs and size doesn't matter. It's only the humans that seem to think I'm small. I don't think so at all. Sometimes, it's to my advantage. I have a good appetite at mealtimes, I sleep until 6AM, I don't mess in the house. What more could you ask for? I've adjusted well and I am really looking forward to settling in somewhere permanant soon.

Please contact Illinois Birddog Rescue and let's meet. I'd love to show you all my fisty energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home